In 1875 the Cuero Land and Immigration Company donated land to the Roman Catholics for the construction of a church. By decree from the first Bishop of San Antonio, St. Michael’s Catholic Church was erected as a parish in Cuero.
Cuero Main Street
Cuero Retail Options
Cuero Food Options
Christmas in S. Central Texas
DeWitt County Celebrates 175 Years
Cuero Downtown Farmer’s Market
Staycation in South Central Texas
New membership are not allowed.