The English-German School was constructed in 1880 by the English-German School Association in Cuero, TX. It is thought to have been the first school in Cuero and served as a school and held church services until 1894.
Cuero Main Street
Cuero Retail Options
Cuero Food Options
Christmas in S. Central Texas
Cuero Celebrates 150 Years
Cuero Downtown Farmer’s Market
Staycation in South Central Texas
New membership are not allowed.